Hire Dedicated Backend Developers
Boost your website’s performance with our professional back end developers
Hire Backend Developer from Suave Solutions
Starting from as low as $24 / hour or $3200 / month
The backend software engineer at Suave Solutions are proficient in the latest back end technologies and have vast experience. They are equipped with top-notch backend developer skills and frameworks. Moreover, they have the expertise in:
- Data Retrieval from Database: The process of obtaining or extracting specific information from a database.
- API Design and Development: The rules and protocols required to interact and communicate with the software applications.
- Module Addition for Existing API: Process of adding new functionalities or features to existing APIs without touching the existing codebase.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design: Methodology to develop software applications or systems based on the concept of objects.
- MVC Framework: A software architecture pattern used to implement user interfaces, data, and controlling logic.
Backend Developers Skills
Let's have a look at the technical skills of our backend developer:
Similar Developers, We Provide
Benefits of Hiring Backend Developers from Suave Solutions
Skilled IT professionals
Greater time flexibility
No concealed expenses
Privacy and Data Confidentiality
HR & Admin Support
1. Which engagement models do you offer for hiring backend engineers?
Suave Solutions may offer different engagement models to hire back end programmers. We can offer you to hire on a project or contract, full-time or part-time, fixed cost, or commission-based. The company will decide on an engagement model that best fits your needs and budget.
2. Does your company offer support and maintenance?
Yes, our company offers support and maintenance after the project completion. It may include bug fixes, any updates, or custom maintenance or update.
3. What is the role of backend developers?
The back end developers are the pillars of development as they are responsible for handling the server-side applications. In short words, the role of a backend developer is to ensure that the application is running smoothly and efficiently.
4. What are some qualities to look for in a good developer?
Some qualities that you should look for in good developers are:
- Strong technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to pick the right tools
- Code should be clean
5. Should I hire a remote developer or someone who will work on-site?
Hiring a remote or onsite developer is definitely your choice. It depends on your needs and preferences. A remote developer is beneficial for people who want to save their office space and other resources. And an onsite developer is needed for a person who needs face-to-face collaboration.