Product listing Specialist / Virtual Assistant Apply Now
Suave Solutions is looking for Product listing Specialist / Virtual Assistant.
- 1. Must have experience in managing e-commerce marketplaces.
- 2. Update/Create Product listings on marketplace platforms (Amazon, eBay, Wayfair, HomeDepot, Lowes, Walmart, Website) according to marketing strategies/requirements.
- 3. Monitor and analyze performance, rankings ratings, and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
- 4. Analyze, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy that identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
- 5. Creating excellent content for product listings.
- 6. Taking care of account health.
- 7. Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- 8. Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- 9. Communicate with Team Lead for the reasonable answering of any queries.
- 10. Investigate problems by trying to figure out what went wrong, how problems might be fixed, and how to keep them from happening again.
- 11. Candidates with a Good learning attitude to apply.
2 Positions are available
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 1. Bachelor’s degree or related certification
- 2. Over one year of experience in a similar role
- 3. Knowledge of online sales and understanding of e-commerce channels
- 4. Experience working on Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Walmart, Lowes, HomeDepot, Wayfair, and other online retail platforms.
- 5. Ability to work with minimum supervision
- 6. Positive attitude, detail with good multitasking, and organizational ability
Note: Shift 2pm - 11pm PST.