Software Engineer (PHP/Laravel) Apply Now
Suave Solutions is looking for a Laravel developer. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
To ensure success as a Laravel developer you should be adept at utilizing Laravel’s GUI and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish. A top-notch Laravel developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
3 Positions are available
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.