We are looking for passionate and experienced search engine experts with min. 5 years of experience in eCommerce Website SEO.
The Job Description includes
- To collect and analyze Web Metrics such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, organic traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report Key Metrics from digital campaigns
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors’ behaviors
- Coordinate with developers to optimize website architecture, server configuration, and page structure for search engine consumption and optimal visibility
- Conduct online marketing initiatives such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media websites.
- with min. 5 Years of experience in conducting SEO for eCommerce websites and having experience
- with the USA market is most desired. Furthermore, the following skills and abilities are required
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents
- Verbally communicating with others to convey information effectively
- Having the ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- to perform general activities such as interacting with computers, analyzing data or information, updating and using relevant knowledge, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, etc.