Search Engine Optimization Link Builder
Experience required : 1-2 years
Education: Graduation degree
- Generating ideas to produce best in-class content, both on-site and off-site which will gain links from high authority sites at scale.
- Identify link-building opportunities through market and competitor research.
- Managing the blog, including keyword research, content ideas, briefings for writers, and contribution with your own posts.
- Work with in-house content writers to support campaigns and execute the requirement.
- Tactics will include (but not exclusively): Original research, re-purposing existing 3rd party-data, unlinked mentions, expert quotes, developing unique tools, market insights, high-quality guest posting, content gap analysis, skyscraper technique.
- Find and analyze high-authority blogs/websites for generating high-quality do-follow links.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Perform SEO site audits and back-link analysis.
- Work with internal development teams to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, internal linking, and other on-page. SEO work to improve SEO results for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience in the E-Commerce area.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be upto 70 k