The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting Project Managers and/or higher management in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control, and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the PM, the Project Coordinator is expected to take on any/all tasks in a quest to learn all he/she can about SDLC.
- Assist Project Manager in Resource and Task Planning.
- Assist Project Manager in task and resource follow-up.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports.
- Ability to determine appropriate timelines for milestone and task achievement.
- Attend team, management and client meetings, take notes and circulate minutes.
- To support in assigning tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Follow up on assigned tasks to different internal teams.
- To build good relationships with the other departments of the organization.
- To provide support in the administrative tasks of the department.
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Hands-on knowledge about Agile Sprints, Backlogs, User Stories, Use Cases.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines.
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead.
- Prior experience of coordinating tasks and management of resources is desirable.
- Should be proactive and a keen learner.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and leadership skills in English
- Good in Follow-ups.
- Command over office applications.
- JIRA, Teamwork, Trello or any project management tool.
- Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
- Past experience of hands-on coding/development in Software Development Projects will be a plus.
- Knowledge of SCRUM is a must.
- Familiarity with CMMi level processes will be a plus.