We are looking for an experienced iOS developer (2-3-year experience) responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2-3 years of working experience in iOS development
- Work within a cross-functional team(s) of developers, architects, and quality analysts to specify, design, develop, test and implement the mobile applications
- Deep familiarity with Swift 3 / 4, and Objective-C
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Worked on chat apps and location based app or feature.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep knowledge of the most used frameworks, like UIKit, Foundation, MapKit, Social, Core Graphics, Core Animation, and Core Data
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and Software Design patterns.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (Firebase)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Salary and Benefits
- 50K to 70K